Collegiate Junior School offers a variety of sporting opportunities on the school campus. We pride ourselves in catering for all girls at every level of ability. No-one ever gets turned away.
We offer Athletics, Road Running, Tennis, Swimming, Hockey, Netball and Squash.
We are privileged to have top class facilities and can boast a 50m swimming pool, an Astroturf hockey field, a grass hockey and mini-hockey field, 9 all-weather tennis courts, 3 netball courts as well as facilities for athletics practices.
Our squash is played on club courts 1 km from the school premises. Collegiate Junior recognises achievement in all sports.
- Tennis: Grades 3 – 7
- Squash: 4 – 7 and 4th term Grade 3
- Road Running: Grades 4 – 7
- Swimming: Grades 3 – 7
- Athletics: Grades 3 – 7
- Hockey: Summer squads
- Netball: Summer squads 1st Term
- Waterpolo : Grade 7
- Netball: Grades 3 – 7
- Full-Field Hockey: Grades 5 – 7 (under 11 – under 14)
- Mini Hockey: Grades 3 and 4 (under 9 and under 10)
Ball Skills & Water Skills form part of the Grades 1 & 2 school day
Private lessons (not compulsory)
- Peewees hockey Grade 1 – 4
- Tennis coaching Grade 1 – 7
- Netball coaching Grade 3
- Learn to Swim lessons Pre-Primary – Grade 7
- Modern Dancing Pre-Primary – Grade 2
- Gymnastics Pre-Primary, Grade 1 & 2
- Playball : Pre-Primary
These activities are outsourced and there is a fee involved for each.